Medical Social Worker (MSW) Bilingual
*Please note, must be bilingual in English and Spanish
AMI Network is proud to partner with one of the fastest growing Medical Groups in Southern California in their search for a full-time Social Worker to join their team near Sherman Oaks in a direct-hire role.
The organization serves more than 500,000 lives, and just last year they added 400 employees!
We have had the opportunity to successfully help a variety of clinicians and leaders find a home with this Medical Group, and can confidently say they take care of their employees.
Not only do they offer a comfortable Mon-Fri 8am-5pm schedule with no weekends, they also offer tuition reimbursement, hours towards a LCSW , and most importantly dedicate significant resources to career planning. It's no wonder their retention is so high and they have dozens of people who have had a 10+ year tenure there.
- Collaborating closely with the social work department, Case management, Cal-MediConnect and Medi-Cal teams
- Assisting in the successful implementation of the Home discharge visit program and social work services
- This program is designed to provide individualized assessment and care management to members who are at high risk for pre-admissions, re-admissions and for members at risk for complex hospitalizations and/or long term health management needs.
- Provide in-depth psycho-social assessment of members through home visits and develop care plan in collaboration with the post discharge visit program personnel and other contracted health care practitioners.
- Provide knowledge, expertise, resources that are specific to members as well as information and referrals to community resources and services; and benefits independent of product line.
- Establish early identification and focused care coordination of high risk members at risk for re-admissions and complications related to identified risk factors and to educate and facilitate appropriate services for the member.
- Collaborate closely with the other disciplines and programs to effectively manage members to assure that appropriate level-of-care is provided, to prevent member re-admissions and ensure that the member’s medical, environmental and psycho-social needs are met.
- Masters Degree in Social Work
- Knowledge Medical, HMO, Medicare and Cal MediConnect covered services
Please note that final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.