Vice President, Corporate and Foundation Relations
Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a professional leader for the role of a Vice President - Corporate and Foundation Relations opportunity. Reporting to the Senior Vice President (SVP) - Resource Development, the Vice President - Corporate and Foundation Relations is responsible for overseeing all activities of the Corporate and Foundation development teams. He/she will play a critical role as part of the Resource Development Management Group and will serve as a thought-leader and champion for the Resource Development division.
This individual will be a true servant leader and demonstrate excellent team management skills, along with strategic thinking, strong communication skills and a passion for the Habitat mission. They will partner closely with their development peers and key Habitat stakeholders to develop and implement effective and innovative fundraising strategies that fund the mission. He/she will manage a team of approximately twenty five staff responsible for securing $65M+ in annual philanthropic revenue across a variety of channels, including Corporate philanthropy, Cause Related Marketing, Workplace Giving, Event Sponsorship, Gift-in-Kind product donations and private foundation philanthropy. This position will be based at HFHI's Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
- Support the development of the Resource Development annual operating and fundraising strategy; establish a Corporate and Foundation Relations unit-specific strategy, including goals, objectives and budget in support of the divisional plan.
- Serve as thought leader in developing effective and innovative strategies to position HFHI for short and long-term revenue growth including the diversification of the donor portfolio and comprehensive, collaborative solicitations across multiple funding channels.
- Direct all administrative aspects of the Corporate and Foundation Relations team including budgeting and forecasting, leadership engagement, board and leadership reporting, key performance indicators and metrics, and related processes.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to triangulate relationships with prospects and donors, including cross-functionally within Development and with HFHI leadership, board members, and volunteers.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and external stakeholders to represent 'ONE HABITAT' to maximize fundraising efforts and donor satisfaction across the Habitat network.
- Create a professional environment that encourages and supports a highly functional resource development team and promotes appropriate stewardship of HFHI resources, both human and financial.
- Monitor and support employee performance through annual job plans, monthly and quarterly reviews and professional development.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 10+ years of fundraising and leadership experience.
- Demonstrable development success including experience in securing complex, six-and seven-figure multiyear commitments and coaching teams to fundraising success.
- Extensive knowledge of principles of corporate social responsibility, cause marketing, employee engagement, sponsorship, product donations, social enterprise, philanthropy and complex grant making.
- Experience fostering a professional environment that encourages and supports a highly functional resource development team; provide training and professional development.
- Strong conflict management, negotiation, strategic planning and budgeting/forecasting skills.
- Highly collaborative, solutions-oriented convener of key stakeholders.
- Ability to complete multiple projects concurrently while balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong attention to details and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be highly skilled with MS Office products.
- Experience working in a Federated / Affiliated model.
- Competency in Blackbaud CRM.