Children & Youth
Civic Engagement & Intl
Charity Fundraising | Full Time | Entry Level!!!
Brace Marketing Force
Are you looking for a career that is going to make a difference?
We provide fundraising services that allow our nonprofit clients to recruit support for their cause in several areas-- with special focus right now on international relief and development and humanitarian aid.
We have an opportunity for entry level campaign managers and ambassadors to directly represent an international charity that is helping children and families in the United States and abroad. Our nonprofit marketing campaign works directly with local community members to raise awareness and sponsorship for children living in severe poverty. Through our sponsorships, we provide them with immediate medical attention and access to education.
Perks And Compensation
You Will Work In The Following Areas
- Base salary plus bonuses
- Paid training - entry level position
- Advancement Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- i Pads provided for field work
- Management training
- Working with the community directly and individual donors to increase their involvement with the charity campaign
- Training and coaching others to develop their skills
- Learning the business aspect of running a nonprofit campaign
- Team development and methods of mentoring
- Marketing and fundraising initiatives
Job RequirementsJob Requirements
We are looking for energetic individuals that thrive off of meeting new people and making a difference in the community. We work in local neighborhoods and connect with everyday people to gain their support in providing children with access to medical attention and education. This is an entry level and full time position that focuses on nonprofit marketing and fundraising. Training is provided for the position.
What All Employees Receive While Working With Us
- Commitment and desire to make a difference with their nonprofit work in the community
- Leadership skills
- Drive, ambition, and motivation for success
- Character, integrity and professionalism
- Positive and energetic personality
- Team player with a desire to help others succeed
- Passion for helping children in need
- Hands-on and paid training
- Fast-pace and fun work environment
- Satisfaction of making a difference with charity work
- Leadership development
- Conference and networking opportunities
- Career advancement
- Benefits and travel opportunities
- Base salary plus bonuses
FBC recently took on a nonprofit client and will be in charge of gaining new business for them in the South Florida area. We have expanded into over 15 locations since 2011 and are looking for an energetic and passionate candidate that wants to have growth opportunity for themselves while making a difference in the community. This is an entry level and full time position.
Share This Page
Cassie Dewar, who used to work within the confines of a corporate office, is the...