St. Baldrick's Foundation
The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for building and strengthening relationships with St. Baldrick’s volunteer participants and individual donors. This position will coach participants, working to encourage them and serve as a resource in their fundraising efforts. This position will support and recognize both participants and donors, with an emphasis on improving their experience, engagement levels, retention rates, and funds raised.
- In partnership with supervisor, implement and develop strategies for participant fundraising including email/phone contact, with a special emphasis on top fundraising participants.
- Utilize existing participant base to improve retention and fundraising; while equipping participants with the tools needed to recruit and expand their networks to increase revenue.
- Guide participants through their fundraising efforts on matters related to registration, donation handling, and webpage management, including troubleshooting fundraising related issues.
- Development and promotion of fundraising related materials, including but not limited to: participant packets, emails, documents, online resources, surveys, and role related web pages.
- Oversee support to all participants, including Shavees, Volunteers, Barbers, Virtual Participants, League of Legendary Heroes members, Top Fundraising Participants, Team Captains, and others as assigned.
- In partnership with supervisor, develop and implement incentive programs for participants to increase retention and fundraising opportunities.
- In partnership with supervisor, develop and implement recognition and stewardship opportunities for key groups including but not limited to, Team Captains, first-year participants, top performing fundraisers, League of Legendary Heroes members, and various other markets. Stewardship may include email/phone contact, handwritten correspondence, in-person visits, or other.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN MONROVIA, CALIFORNIA.
- Experience in volunteer management or customer service preferred
- One year in fundraising and volunteer experience desired.
- Computer proficient, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Work habits characterized by maturity, professionalism, good judgment, diplomacy and tact with a commitment to the foundation’s mission.
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written are essential (including some public speaking).
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to work overtime may be required.
- Occasional travel may be required.