Program Supervisor - North Modesto Family Resource Center
Sierra Vista Child and Family
Program Supervisor - North Modesto Family Resource Center
Are you ready to help ensure our Commitment to Caring!? We are a not-for-profit with a mission to assist children, youth, adults and families by empowering and supporting them in becoming stronger and healthier individuals, families, and communities.
We are currently looking for a Program Supervisor (license eligible) who is ready to make a difference in the lives of others and help Sierra Vista Child & Family Services continue our commitment to caring!
As a Program Supervisor in our North Modesto Resource Center, you will be primary duties include implementing goals/objectives of the program, employee supervision and development, and providing direct services to clients.
Here are a few of the attributes that will make you successful in this position:
- Participate in hiring of appropriate program personnel.
- Responsible for orientation, training, supervision, and evaluation of all program personnel, interns, field work, and other program volunteers.
- Supervise, support and evaluate positions under program coordinator’s/supervisors supervision.
- Conduct appropriate meetings and in-services for outpatient personnel.
- Provide individual and group supervision for licensure as appropriate.
- Implement goals/objectives of program in conjunction with Director of Outpatient Services.
- Maintain good working relationships with referral agents/agencies. Responsible for consumer awareness of program.
- Maintain policy/procedural manual relating to programs in conjunction with Director of Outpatient Services.
- Work with Director of Outpatient Services to develop and expand the outpatient programs.
- Ensure compliance with the administration of outcome measurements as specified in program contracts.
- Participate in the preparation of annual reports/program evaluations as required by contracts.
- Attend all management meetings.
- Attend Sierra Vista Children’s Center Board meetings at the request of administration.
- Participate in agency training program.
- Attend and/or facilitate all required agency and community meetings, trainings, and in-services as requested.
- Provide direct clinical services and training in accordance with time allotted to direct care.
- Must implement program goals and objectives to meet and maintain contractual requirements and productivity.
- Any BBS registrations must remain current and active.
- Report any suspected child abuse immediately to your direct supervisor or if not available up the chain of command.
- Report any suspected adult/elder abuse immediately to your direct supervisor or if not available up the chain of command.
Program Supervisors, Clerical Support, and Clinical staff
Director of Outpatient Services
Our Program Supervisors make a big contribution to our daily efforts and are extremely hands on. If you are looking for a desk job, this position is not for you! You will be responsible for attending all management meetings, attend board meetings at the request of Administration, participate in agency training programs by facilitatating trainings as requested, attend all required meetings, trainings and in-services and work with the Director of Outpatient Services to continue to enhance and develop the treatment program!
One of the most important and rewarding parts of your career with us will be the clinical work where we transform lives one client at a time. Some of the essential job functions will include:
- Demonstrated ability to perform program specialty, provide supervisory skills, and assume administrative duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of current issues/trends in the fields of counseling, psychology and social work.
- Ability to work in a harmonious manner with others.
- Ability to communicate ideas in oral and written form.
- Ability to instruct in group and individual settings.
- Physical, emotional and mental health adequate to perform duties.
- Possess knowledge and adhere to all applicable legal and ethical standards and mandates.
- Ability to work with multicultural backgrounds.
- Ability to work at various community locations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of agency business, clients and employees.
- Provide and ensure monthly client data and statistical/status reports to Quality Assurance Department and to referring agencies as required.
- Provide time to address client concerns regarding services.
- Effectively use de-escalation skills and techniques for crisis prevention.
Why Sierra Vista?
It's Not Just a Job, It's a Mission
Our supportive, caring environment extends not only to our clients and families, but to our valued staff as well. Employees from a number of disciplines work together in a collaborative, stimulating environment that is considered by many to be a model for quality care.
Sierra Vista Child & Family Services offers:
- Competitive salary
- Desirable benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, retirement plan, vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Professional growth/Job challenge
- Excellent training program
- Supervision for state licensure
- Highly experienced and supportive clinical team
- Release time for professional development
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following: Counseling Psychology, Social Work, or related field required. Must be license eligible. License preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in treatment setting preferred.
- Sound personal qualifications (i.e., maturity, stability, high moral standards and sound mental health).
- A genuine caring of and commitment to children and families.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with less than 2 minor moving violations.
Keywords: mft, mft supervisor, marriage and family therapist, licensed marriage and family therapist, therapist, marriage and family therapy, licensed mft, social worker, lcsw, licensed social worker, licensed clinical social worker, etc.