Catholic Charities of NE KS
Successfully promote and support the mission of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas as guided by the Catholic Social Teachings, while working to obtain financial resources to meet the organization?s goals and objectives. Manage the major & planned gift functions of the Development department, including stewardship events, monthly giving campaign, special event assistance and overall Development Department support. Duties include prospect management, solicitations, cultivation, volunteer relations, and overall fundraising support. Catholic Charities is an EEO employer.
- Manage and grow the major gifts, planned giving and monthly giving programs by identifying, soliciting, cultivating and stewarding prospects.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of prospects and implement strategies of identification, cultivation, timely solicitation and stewardship.
- Work closely with the Chief Development Officer in responding to strategic organizational priorities by planning, setting, and monitoring annual goals aimed at supporting those priorities.
- Identify, cultivate and expand volunteer fundraising committee members for our annual fundraising events (Snow Ball, Golf Classic, The Gathering)
- Work closely with the Chief Development Officer to plan targeted outreach activities aimed at increasing the donor pool and cultivating/stewarding existing prospects.
- Lead the local service site fundraising strategy and development outside metro Kansas City.
- Lead the perennial creation of the Department?s yearly calendar in collaboration with department managers.
- Manage the database team and the execution of the database strategy.
- Work closely with the CDO to increase corporate giving throughout 21 counties served by CCNEK.
- Work closely with the CDO in prospecting, cultivating and retaining supporters from immigrant and emerging communities throughout the 21 county service area.
- Develop and manage annual donor stewardship plans for new donor prospects and existing donors through personal visits, relevant communications and mission engagement opportunities.
- Lead the planning and management of an annual donor appreciation event
- Serve in a supportive capacity to the Development Team in aspects of the annual fundraising events and development initiatives.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Events, Community Engagement and Database teams to segment, target and strengthen donor stewardship opportunities.
- Participates in Development and Parish outreach activities as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.