$5K Sign On Bonus PLUS Shift Differential for the evening shift
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOME!
Bethesda Care Center is a premier provider of long-term care, memory support, short-term rehabilitation and end-of-life care in the Fremont community. Bethesda offers a warm, friendly environment where the privacy and wishes of our residents are respected.
Volunteers of America-Bethesda Care Center is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join its team to work 6pm-6am shift at our Community!
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
Chris Blackwood is the founder of Helping Neighbourhoods Implement Change, a social enterprise that offers transformational mentoring to help change the lives of at-risk youth within the Canadian society.