Family Support Provider Trainee
Compass Health Network
To develop a support system for parents of children with serious emotional disorders.
- Assist and coach family to increase their knowledge and awareness of the child's needs
- Attend meetings and trainings as required
- Assist the family in building helpful relationships with child and family team members
- Link family with support groups and other community resources
- Provide helpful materials such as videos, books, articles or Internet address
- Provide moral support during crisis and other critical periods
- Assist family with preparations for meetings
- Participate in other activities as defined by the treatment team and family
- Appropriately submit required documentation; progress notes completed collaboratively, within 24 hours
- Participate in the development of individualized service plans that wrap services around the family needs
- Work collaboratively with the IHS and is given direction by the CPRC Youth Supervisor
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPOSURE RISK
No identified risks of exposure
High School/GED required
QUALIFICATION(S): WORK EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a family member with a child who has been or currently has a behavioral or emotional disorder
- Missouri resident for at least two (2) years required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is "Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness."
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
- Competitive benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development
- Licensure supervision
- Mentor opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace Access
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment Participant
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.