Want to make your mark? At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
The Atrium at Drum Hill is in search for a caring and compassionate Memory Care Director who has a passion for geriatrics and is experienced working with dementia patients. Come be a part of an amazing team and make a difference in the lives of our seniors!
Memory Care Operations Director Job Responsibilities
* Provide supervision, coaching, recognition, engagement and performance evaluations on all Harbor Resident Care Associates.
* Maintaining an engaging, homelike environment which presents residents with many opportunities to touch, collect or enjoy interesting items along the way.
* Supporting and monitoring the day-to-day delivery of quality resident services resulting in high resident, family and associate satisfaction.
* Schedules all staff for 24/7 delivery of services with the Memory Care Program while monitoring available labor hours to budget.
Operating the Memory Impaired Program includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, training, coaching, and developing all of the resident care staff to ensure the highest caliber staff is consistently in place. Integral components of the position include successful outcomes with customer, family and associate relations; quality assurance; regulatory compliance and financial management. This role partners with our Resident Care Director (RN) in order that the services driven by the resident service plan are provided and changes are communicated.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
* LPN or RN preferred
* Minimum 2 years of supervisor experience in a Senior or Dementia setting
* Being knowledgeable about the dementia disease process
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Outlook
At Benchmark Senior Living, we recognize how hard our employees work in order to provide our resident seniors with the best care possible. Therefore, we are proud to provide great compensation and excellent benefits!
Benefits available include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Long-term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Planning
* Working Advantage
* Culture Compensation
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Adoption Assistance
* Discounts on MetLife Auto and Home Insurance through payroll deduction
* Paid Membership fees for SitterCity
Daniel Flynn, 25, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Thankyou, has received the title of Victorian Young Australian of the Year. “It’s an honor to be put in a category with finalists of this calibre…” Flynn said.