Contract Junior HR Analyst
My client is seeking a highly motivated and capable Contract Human Resources Analyst to join our fast-paced and dynamic HR team. In this role, the Human Resources Analyst will support the organization by acting as the functional HRIS expert and will play an integral role in the configuration, support, and success of ADP Workforce and other systems.
My client brings together and partners with diverse communities in Lower Manhattan, offering individuals and families high-quality, multi-generational programs and services that enhance their well-being and socioeconomic opportunities.
- Manages and compiles monthly reports, analytics, and designs reports, formulas utilizing Excel and ADP.
- Function as subject matter expert for troubleshooting systems/process-related issues while escalating to the appropriate party for further resolution in a timely fashion, as necessary.
- Reports to HR Operations Manager to support system and data migration, compliance data, and HR systems functionality.
- Works with HR Compliance Director to support special projects, audits, and compliance projects.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control support to ensure all required information/documentation is completed timely and accurately.
- Assist with special projects and initiatives, including creation and/or modification of process flows, standard operating procedures, FAQs, and guides.
- Investigate and uncover underlying issues or business problems and turn those issues into solutions within ADP and other systems
- Provide coordination support for project implementation within the team; Tracks status on implementations and provide updates/assignments to the team.
- Perform validation testing on system configuration updates to ensure that the builds are accurate, effective and can scale to the growth of the organization
- Assists in the collection, preparation, and review of data for reports, programs, and other formal written communications; ensures that all reports and correspondence achieve a high level of quality.
- Responsible for maintaining a broad understanding of agency policies, department procedures, etc.
- Support HR leadership with projects and HR needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related discipline required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Human Resources related work is required with on-boarding experience essential.
- Strong Excel Skills required/must be able to work with formulas, and pivot tables, strong analytical skills.
- Experience with ADP is highly preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative, self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of employees ensuring superior customer service skills.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work independently and as part of a team with the skill to balance multiple projects successfully.
- The successful candidate must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- This is a high-demand job requiring the skill to assess and prioritize work projects while collaborating with other departments and team members.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, make effective decisions in the best interest of the organization, and maintaining required confidentiality and discretion is essential.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Potential Temp to Perm
- Long term contract role
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.