~SIGN ON BONUS - $4000 for Full time & $2000 for Part time
Bethesda Care Center is Great Place to Work-Certified?
Bethesda Care Center in Fremont, OH is looking to hire 2 full time & 1 part time State Tested Nursing Assistants to join the team!
~ For Full time - The shift hours is 6am-6pm, 3 days a week!
~ For Part time - The shift hours is 6am-6pm, 2 days a week!
*Both Full and Part time must work every other weekend.
GREAT AWESOME PERKS:
~ YOU CHOOSE FULL BENEFITS or INCREASED WAGE (Employee Benefits Package (FT) includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term, Long Term, 403B, and other perks. Partial Benefits are offered for part-time employees.)
~ Education Reimbursement within 6 months of start date
~ Offer LOAN OPTIONS up to $20K TO OUR STAFF after a year of employment. ~ Dedicated Schedule (No changing of schedules)
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
Chris Blackwood is the founder of Helping Neighbourhoods Implement Change, a social enterprise that offers transformational mentoring to help change the lives of at-risk youth within the Canadian society.