CNA or PCA/QMAP
Volunteers of America National Services
The Homestead at Montrose is looking for a full-time CNA or PCA/QMAP for its 1pm-9:30pm shift! CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Reports promptly to the nurse any changes in the resident condition.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
- Attends/Completes educational offerings, and obtains at least twelve (12) hours of continuing education a year per state regulations.
Work where you feel at home.
The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is created by nurses, environmental specialists, certified nursing assistants and other team members who love to help older adults feel healthy and at home.
At Volunteers of America, we're also dedicated to creating thoughtful, caring and flexible work environments for our team members. When you begin a career with us, expect the support you need to succeed in your role, respect for your individuality and beliefs, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
When you join our team of exceptional professionals, we'll trust you to do your best each day, and to show compassion and caring for our residents and your fellow team members. In return, you'll be rewarded with a generous array of industry-leading benefits and workplace considerations.
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Loan reimbursement (MN skilled care centers)
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Employee discount program
- Must be a Certified, Registered or State Tested Nursing Assistant in the state of employment
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.