Social Media Specialist Associate
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Faithfully upholds BGEA in prayer.
- Demonstrates behavior aligned with BGEA’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Interact with all areas of Media Services in addition to all key BGEA ministries, and occasionally outside partners who distribute our video media.
- Using Google and Kaltura Analytics, compile data and metrics for Video Media produced for broadcast, streaming, download, or DVD.
- Interpret data from sources such as Google and Kaltura analytics, and prepare Excel spreadsheet reports with comparative analysis of data yearly, monthly and program-to-program.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive database of critical analytical data.
- Maintain current knowledge of social media trends and emerging video distribution outlets, and offer input.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities
- Special Reports may be required with short notice
- Other duties as assigned
- Reports to Manager of Video Projects, Video Media Services
- No supervisory responsibilities
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in social media analytics, tracking, and reporting desired.
- Basic knowledge of video production process desired, but not required.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to work as a team member and take direction
- Ability to collect data, define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Committed to excellence
- Self-Motivation and personal initiative essential
- Ability to work independently, solve problems, and make decisions
- Attention to detail is critical and essential
- Desire and ability to work as a team player
- Able to manage time and determine priorities
- Good interpersonal and relational skills
- Personal qualities of maturity, integrity, loyalty, a positive attitude, and ability to handle stress
- Agree with and support BGEA’s Mission Statement